Beginning Your California Governor’s Pardon:
In order to begin your California Pardon application, we strongly recommend having your record examined by an experienced and licensed attorney. To accomplish this, we offer a comprehensive California Pardon analysis. The analysis typically takes 1-2 business weeks to complete and will allow us to look at the details of your case.
This analysis will also provide you with two things:
- Either the reassurance in knowing that you qualify for other, less expensive forms of post-conviction relief prior to signing up for an expensive legal service, hopefully saving you unnecessary costs, or
- An attorney’s informed opinion that a California Pardon is indeed required along with a game plan for how to prepare the strongest case possible to the Board of Parole Hearings.
The analysis costs $300 and may be applied as a credit towards the California Pardon, expungement, or record sealing service that is best for your situation. If, however, it turns out you do not require a Pardon, or you decide not to pursue other forms of legal relief, then this amount is for the attorney’s time to perform the analysis. This credit will remain available for four months from the date of the analysis.
- Case handled by an experienced California Pardon attorney.
- Case analysis take 1-2 business weeks to complete.
- Includes attorney consultation to discuss completed analysis.
- Cost of analysis will be applied towards your Pardon application.*
- Analysis credit available for four months from date of completed analysis.
* Credit varies based on the extensiveness of your criminal record.