Begin Your California Pardon
If you have a conviction that needs pardoned, we are here to help you. We are experienced in handling all forms of post-conviction relief in California. If you would like to get started, you can pay for a pardon plan online or call our office to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys.
Once you begin online today, you will receive two emails:
- An email inviting you to create a secure password in our secure, user-friendly, online client portal. Through our secure, online client portal you will have 24/7 access to track the progress of your case, the ability to upload and download documents, and directly message Founding Attorney, Shea M. Randall. No run-around.
- An email from our e-signing provider, Sign Now, where you can conveniently e-sign our contract via a desktop computer or mobile phone.
In addition, all our services include the following:
- Working directly with our founding attorney: through Mr. Randall’s direct telephone number and our secure, user-friendly online client portal. Immediate access without the need for expensive in-person meetings.
- Our law firm will also do all the heavy lifting: once you gather the necessary character references and supporting documents, our attorney will review them to ensure they give you the strongest California Pardon application possible and will submit them directly to the Board of Parole Hearings.
- Transparent pricing to take on your case: All of our fees are flat fees and all-inclusive: this means all attorney fees are included. In addition, we offer interest-free payment plans and a 14-day price-match guarantee, which means if you find a lower price within 14 days of signing up – we will honor the lower price, as long as it is a comparable offer.
Looking forward to working with you!